Start Your Career
Don’t just settle for a job. Serve customers with passion, inspire your team and discover a career that allows you to Live Más. Work with your manager to plan your career path.
Please click below to view details about careers with The RC Group:
Just Getting Started
- Greet customers in the restaurant or drive-thru.
- Take orders, handle payment and thank customers.
- Prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct and package products.
- Maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
- Cross-train current team members and lead the training of new team members.
- Lead new product or procedure training.
- Coach and follow up on training progress and, when not training, perform the role of a team member.
- Work shifts when training is needed.
- Make sure team members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
- Interact with customers to ensure they have a positive experience.
Ready to Lead
- Oversee team members, team trainers and shift managers and ensure they complete all assigned tasks while serving safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- Assist with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great team members and shift managers.
- Make sure health and safety standards are met.
- Find, hire and develop team members and shift managers.
- Conduct new hire orientation and develop the training plan for each new team member.
- Schedule and deploying the team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
- Lead your area in conducting new product roll out meetings and audits.
- Mentor and train newly promoted or hired general managers.
- Maximize sales and profits while delivering a positive customer experience.
Looking for More
- Provide overall leadership and direct supervision of approximately 5-8 restaurants.
- Ensure each general manager meets or exceeds the Annual Operating Plan established for their individual unit.
- Develop current and future leaders at all levels to deliver a positive customer experience.